- 1 pc Kawan Paratha
- 1 Carrot (cleaned, peeled and diced)
- 2 stalks Celery (cleaned and chopped)
- 2 mid-size Potatoes (cleaned, peeled and diced)
- 1 bulb Large Onion (chopped)
- 1 Capsicum (chopped)
- 5 Button Mushrooms (cleaned and diced)
- 1 cup Chopped Cauliflower
- 2 ½ Tsp Chicken or Vegetable Stocks
- 100g Tomato Puree
- 300g Water
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Remove paratha from packet and discard the plastic films.
- Leave to thaw until slightly softened.
- Pre-heat oven at 180°C.
- On a heated pan, place 1tsp of oil and sauté onion till fragrant.
- Add vegetables and stir fry till partially cooked.
- Add water, tomato puree and seasoning and let it simmer until all vegetables are soft.
- Transfer the cooked vegetables into a casserole dish.
- Place paratha over the casserole dish and egg wash paratha surface with beaten egg.
- Bake in oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Sale 70% Off
Title for image