- 2 pcs Kawan Paratha
- Salad Leaves of your choice
- Canned Pineapple (drained and diced)
- 200g Grilled Chicken Breasts (sliced)
- Dijon Mustard
- Parmesan Cheese
- Black Pepper to taste
- Remove paratha from freezer and discard the plastic films.
- On a hot pan, pan fry paratha until both sides are golden brown.
- Place cooked paratha on a plate.
- Arrange salad leaves, pineapple and chicken slices on paratha.
- Add sauces and finish with grated Parmesan cheese with a pinch of black pepper.
- Roll the paratha and secure with toothpicks/skewers.
- Cut into 4 equal portion and they are ready to be served.
Sale 70% Off
Title for image