- 700g grass-fed beef shin
- 1/2 cup organic red lentils
- 1/4 cup organic barley
- 1/6 cup organic red kidney beans
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 3 cups water
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp dived beetroot
- 2 tbsp crushed ginger
- 1 beef-stock cube or 1 cup beef stock (optional)
- Kawan wholemeal chapatti, quantity as desired
- Place all the ingredients (except the chapatti) in a crock pot or slow cooker. Cook for at least 6 hours on low heat. Tomato juice should contain enough sodium to flavor the dish.
- Serve with the toasted wholemeal chapatti.
Sale 70% Off
Title for image